Effectiveness date: June 2020
Information and Website Services
The present website can only be used by adults with legal capacity. Therefore, if you do not have the required legal age under the applicable laws and regulations of your country, please do not visit or use this website. In this sense, the Company reserves the right to block access to this website, without prior notice, to Users who do not comply with this requirement.
This website offers:
- Information, among others, about Travel Authorisation process, the eligibility requirements of foreign nationals to be admitted to travel to the Country. This information is based on official information provided by the Government.
- Professional assistance services in submitting Travel Authorisation forms before the Government in order for foreign nationals to visit the Country (hereinafter, “the Services offered”). The Services offered are private and therefore are not affiliated with, owned or operated by the Government or any government agency. Hiring the Services offered are subjected to the mandatory acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
Rules of Conduct
- Hire the Services offered if you do not meet the required legal age and have the legal capacity to contract according to applicable laws and regulations of your country.
- Make inappropriate or illicit use of our website content, as well as the information about the Services offered and/or use it to engage in illegal activities or those harmful to the interests or rights of the Company and/or of third parties;
- Restrict or prevent any other User from using and enjoying this website;
- Copy, distribute or modify any part of this website without prior written authorisation from the Company with or without commercial purposes;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or that enforce limitations on the use of the website;
- Send or disseminate information, codes, or content that could reduce, harm, disturb or impede any User’s access or normal use of this website and/or damage or harm equipment belonging to the Company (like servers or networks connected to the website) or to other Users. This includes but is not limited to malware, viruses, logic bombs, etc;
- Breach the Company’s intellectual property rights, this includes but is not limited to, use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose any content of this website, without prior written authorisation from the Company.
- Breach third parties’ intellectual property rights in connection to the access or use of this website.
Limitation of Guarantees and Liability
The use of the present website is at the User’s own responsibility and risk. The Company makes its best efforts to ensure the availability of the website and the safe navigation of the user. However, access to this website may be punctually interrupted by maintenance tasks and/or the upload of updates of the contents and/or services offered through it. Also, we cannot guarantee that the website will be maintained without interruptions, delays, errors, or omissions for reasons beyond our control, as well as for possible damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusion beyond our control.
The Company will exert its best efforts to keep the information and eligibility requirements about the Electronic Travel Authorisation up to date, according to Government updates. However, if you detect any inaccuracy, we ask you to please contact our Customer Service Team and warn them about it.
Neither the Company nor its partners, suppliers, employees or representatives will consequently, be liable for any error or omission on the website or if the content and information of this website is used by a User or a third party for unlawful purposes and/or to cause damage to third parties or to the Company’s reputation.
In the same way, the Company will not assume any responsibility for access to this website by Users under the required legal age according to their country’s applicable laws and regulations, being the responsibility of their parents and/or legal guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity and/or use of the Internet by their dependent children or minors; to prevent their access to websites whose content is not suitable or recommended for minors, as well as the sending of personal data without the prior authorisation of their parents or legal guardians.
Intellectual Property Rights
application.vietnamonlinevisas.com is a domain registered by the Merchant of Records indicated in this Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it cannot be used in connection with other products and/or services other than those Services offered on this website, in any way that may cause confusion between Users and/or Customers of the Company and/or discredit the Company.
The totality of the elements contained on this website, whether it be texts, articles, descriptions, images, graphics, sounds, videos, brands, logos, interactive features or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the content and elements included therein, and the software necessary for its operation, access and utilization are the owned of the Company or by the partners of the company with whom we have submitted the corresponding licenses. All the elements of the present website are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights that must be respected by the User and/or Customer. This matter is also warned with a copyright notice in the homepage of this website.
The reproduction, copying, distribution, public communication, transformation or, in general, any use of the protected elements of this website with or without commercial purposes, without the Company’s prior written consent, is expressly and totally forbidden.
The access and use of this website does not under any circumstance transfer the company’s intellectual property rights to the User and/or Customer, nor the granting of a license or authorisation.
The appropriate technical and organizational measures have been adopted in order to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and security of the personal data processed.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Laws